Who is Yello?
Yello is the premium provider of services that drive efficiencies through every stage of the customer order to delivery process. We help businesses efficiently manage last mile delivery and help couriers find new working opportunities.
Join our team and experience Yello!
Why join Yello?
- Base + Commission + Laptop.
- Our start-up culture and small (but rapidly growing) team that allows you to contribute to how our business operates.
- Limitless career progression opportunities that come from being a funded start-up.
- Autonomy and freedom in how you choose to generate healthy business.
- Work alongside the team at Yello HQ here in Surry Hills, Sydney.
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing.
At Yello, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of home delivery. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a great time, too. In fact, we run Yello with that principle in mind every day.
Simply, your role is to take the Yello suite of products to a huge market in Australia.
This will cover the Retail, Food, and Service Industries so the opportunity for consistently acquiring new customers from SMB to Enterprise are endless.
You will lead the customer engagement planning cycle and ensure our customers’ needs and expectations are met by Yello. This includes inbound and outbound sales, attending events, conducting online product demonstrations, account planning, forecasting and effectively managing a pipeline in Yello’s CRM.
You will at all times look to extract maximum value from all engagements with prospective customers by providing the correct Yello solution and generating positive outcomes for them and Yello. This will include a high new business close rate at all times using a structured approach to acquisition and your hunter mentality.
- Successfully close B2B business via phone and email (incoming and outgoing)
- Build and maintain contact with customers and provide them solutions to secure new business opportunities
- Demonstrated focus and commitment to measured results
- Prospect, qualify and engage with new clients and effectively demonstrate Yello by clearly articulating the product’s benefit to their business
- Generate suitable commercial deals that are in line with established pricing
- Understanding client business needs as they relate to our products/services
- Work with the Customer Engagement team & Commercial Director to identify & resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction
- Assess client requirements against existing platforms/processes to ensure the client takes advantage of Yello’s best practices
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Have a customer-centric approach and by always doing ‘good business’ to create win-win outcomes for your clients and Yello.
- 5 years minimum new business generation experience with a proven track record of consistently closing deals (SMB, Large and/or Enterprise level).
- Proven ability to conduct successful inbound and outbound phone sales.
- Ability to work with and sell to multiple stakeholders within organisations
- Strong commercial acumen with an in-depth knowledge of sales cycles
- Ability to prioritise and meet fixed deadlines
- Strong internal communication skills including the ability to work with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to manage multiple clients and tasks simultaneously
- Honesty and integrity in all job responsibilities
- Positive & energetic self-starter who is results driven
- Results-oriented approach with a “can do” attitude and a passion for the details and continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to run meetings, give product presentations & host webinars
- Excellent organisation, time management, and communication skills
- SaaS, Retail, Food or Service industry experience a plus
This is a rare opportunity to become part of one of Australia’s fastest growing tech companies and to join a team that is going global!
If you know you are the right person for the job, please write us a 1-page cover letter highlighting exactly why you are the right person for the role, attach your resume using the form to the right.