Drive Yello is the ideal platform for you
You’re in control
As an Independent Contractor using the Yello App you always have ultimate control over your schedule.
Choose when you work and who you work for.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to start using the Yello Courier App?
- Smartphone (iOS or Android)
- Your own ABN (Australian Business Number)
- Vehicle (car, motorbike, bicycle, e-bike, scooter)
- A thermal bag for food delivery (DoorDash, Deliveroo, UberEats etc are accepted)
- Insurance if using car/motorbike (minimum of Third Party Property Damage Insurance if using a car); and
- A clean police check
Where is Yello available?
- NSW: Sydney, Newcastle, Wollongong
- VIC & TAS: Melbourne, Geelong, Hobart, Launceston
- QLD: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Townsville, Cairns
- WA: Perth
- ACT: Canberra
- SA: Adelaide
- NT: Darwin
Are there any fees charged by Yello?
What items will I be delivering?
The orders may include, but are not be limited to:
- Contact lenses
- Electronics kits
- Ready meals
We’re signing up new retailers every week!
How much can I earn?
- How long it takes to complete a job
- What items are being delivered
- The distance from pick up to the delivery location
- Whether multiple deliveries are requested at once
While Yello doesn’t determine the rates, you can expect that most Retailers will offer jobs ranging from $10 to $15 per job.
Can I choose my own hours?
Can’t work Wednesday nights?
No problem, just book the times that suit you or turn on roaming to get offered on-demand delivery jobs.
Only want to work weekends?
Awesome! Thursday through Monday are big days!