Get in the freedom of working independently and earning additional income
We want to get you on the road ASAP! Let’s get started in 3 easy steps and you will be earning via Yello in no time!
- Download the Yello Courier app and set up your personal profile
- Choose your city and book the online webinar (fees may apply)
- You’re all set to hit the road after the onboarding webinar!
How does Yello work? Check out the FAQ’s below or send us an email at email@example.com if you have any other questions.
Different than other delivery apps, Yello allows you to find job opportunities and contract your services directly with Retailers via the Yello App. This means:
- Flexible working hours
- Use your own vehicle (or rent an e-bike from Bolt bikes – see FAQ)
- Work for who, and where you want
- Daily payments, directly from Retailers to you
click on the image to play
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to start using the Yello Courier App?
You are required to have:
- Smartphone (iOS or Android)
- Your own ABN (Australian Business Number)
- Vehicle (car, motorbike, bicycle, e-bike, scooter)
- Thermal bag for food delivery (DoorDash, Deliveroo, UberEats etc are accepted)
- Insurance if using car/motorbike (minimum of Third Party Property Damage Insurance if using a car); and
- A clean police check
Are there any fees charged by Yello?
A one-time onboarding fee may apply. This is to ensure that only people who are serious about it join the platform and we think it’s better than charging 30% on every job as we’ve seen with other platforms.
How do I get paid?
You will be paid into your nominated bank account daily directly from the Retailer to you; however, funds can take up to 5 businesses days to hit your account. The App has an Invoice section where you can monitor the status of each invoice.
What items will I be delivering?
The Retailers using Yello are in various industries. This means that the delivery jobs that they offer may be to deliver groceries, medicine, flowers, alcohol, food, clothing and more!
Can I choose my own hours?
Yes! As an Independent Contractor using the Yello App you always have ultimate control over your schedule. You work directly with multiple Retailers, so you choose who and when! Note that once you accept a delivery job from a Retailer, they are expecting you at the agreed time as shown in the App.
Can’t work Wednesday nights? No problem, just book the times that suit you or turn on roaming to get offered on-demand delivery jobs. Only want to work weekends? Awesome! Thursday through Monday are big days!