Join our team and experience Yello!
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At Yello, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of home delivery.
We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a great time, too. In fact, we run Yello with that principle in mind every day.
Yello is the premium provider of services that drive efficiencies through every stage of the customer order to delivery process. Currently, Yello helps cafes, restaurants and fast food vendors efficiently manage their home delivery and helps people find new work opportunities.
Yello’s B2B logistics solution is comprised of mobile applications for drivers and a web application for businesses.
Customer Success Management (CSM) is Yello’s customer retention & satisfaction team, members of CSM advocate on behalf of Yello customers and take a team based approach to keeping customers connected to Yello. Our Customer Success Managers work directly with customers to enhance their overall user experience with Yello and it’s industry leading SaaS platform. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for overall customer well-being by monitoring customer health, producing customer programs, expanding billable services, and acting as an escalation point for customer issues.
We are looking for people who have a passion for developing customer relationships, solving day to day issues, technology solutions and customer management best practice.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our Yello products & services.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and Yello’s commercial engagement and product teams with a focus on communicating the Yello roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Prioritising and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Promoting opportunities for two-way communication.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of Yello’s SaaS platform with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Keeping customers informed of the process and procedural changes.
- Work with the Customer Engagement team & Commercial Director to identify/resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Yello’s best practices.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 2-5 years in a customer-facing services role that includes issue resolution and product adoption.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers at various levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to run meetings, give product presentations & host webinars.
- Excellent organisation, time management, and communication skills.
- Service industry experience a plus.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of one of Australia’s fastest growing tech companies and to join a team that is going global!
If you think you are the right person for the job, please write us a cover letter and attach your resume using the form to the right.