Welcome to Drive Yello!
We’re a last-mile delivery solution connecting Businesses with Drivers to facilitate the increasing demand for express delivery.
Basically… Businesses who’d like to offer home delivery to their customers (whether it’s fast food, clothing, Hi-Fi, you name it) we provide them with a number of delivery solutions to best fit their business and customer requirements.
Currently operating in NSW, VIC & QLD (with the other States to follow) Yello has partnered with Independent retailers and some of Australia’s biggest brands to facilitate express delivery to their customers.
In order to meet this demand we at the Yello Tech-team are seeking a talented and diligent Software Engineer; someone keen for their next big project and enjoys having a hands-on approach.
Personality wise, someone self-motivated who can work autonomously and contribute to the team when needed.
Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
And most importantly, someone keen to learn and evolve with a market-leader in a new technology environment – bring your personality and experience to the table!
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 4 years commercial experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong programming capability in PHP/Nodejs (min 3 years)
- Strong database skills with MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience with AWS and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Docker containers, Microservice and serverless architecture (min 1 year of commercial experience)
- Excellent knowledge of web services and Restful APIs
- Extensive experience in testing and test frameworks
- Working within a product squad to take project requirements from stakeholders and to then designing and build micro-services that achieve the desired business objective
- Work with internal and external API consumers to develop features that will be used across a number of Web and Mobile applications
- Be the product owner for the micro-services you create, love them and care for them
- Be part of a great development culture, teach and learn from those around
- Work with stakeholders to prioritise tasks and work within an established SCRUM process
- Hang out in our Surry Hills office with your colleagues and play some table tennis
If this sounds like you please get in touch, we would love to hear from you!