Who is Drive Yello?
Drive Yello helps businesses efficiently manage last mile logistics so they can meet the ever-increasing demand for express delivery. The Yello platform makes it easy to inform customers of delivery status and for businesses to manage their own drivers and riders or book delivery personnel from the marketplace for a shift or single delivery.
Express delivery is a booming industry globally and the growth curve is only just getting started here in Australia. Major local and global businesses recognise the need to offer last mile delivery to provide the convenience consumers are expecting when ordering their products online. It’s an exciting industry to be working in and especially in a company that is disrupting and innovating.
At Drive Yello, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of home delivery. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a great time, too. It’s fun working environment and with people who truly believe in what they’re doing.
We are a team of experienced & passionate entrepreneurs who are excited about this next phase of our journey with expansion planned not only here in Australia but internationally as well.
If you are a talented producer, keen to come along for the ride and contribute, with not only your skill but your personality, we’d love to hear from you.
At Drive Yello, we are looking for a creative digitally driven producer who is passionate about digital marketing and all things social. You are ready to be part of a high performing team that consistently pushes innovation and quality at every turn.
This position will work alongside the Sales and Marketing team to implement a digital strategy that builds the brand, engages core target audiences, while also driving regular campaigns across multiple channels. As the Digital Marketing Producer, you will collaborate with the design team (developing all creative content), key State Sales Leads and our agency partners to add value to the business by increasing our digital footprint.
You will have a focus on digital content generation, communication delivery and best in class consulting to support and drive forward innovative & creative content that ladders back to the brand initiatives. Your key channels are: the new website, owned social media channels and EDM.
You will report directly into the Head of Marketing, with a dotted line into the broader HWBK support team. You will be responsible for collaborating with the wider team to align on objectives.
- Work alongside the design team and agency to deliver monthly social calendars and campaign content. This includes creative contribution at the concept phase and assisting in direction for the best way to tell the story on the chosen platform.
- Management of the EDM platform, including templates, data and delivery of email marketing efforts
- Craft newsletter copy, propose supporting assets and build EDM for distribution to internal database
- Provide fresh and creative thinking with an original approach to content.
- Assist and run creative ideation sessions with the team to ignite innovative thinking.
- Stay across trending opportunities in social media and digital design.
- Integrate with both the Drive Yellow and agency team throughout.
- Tap the broader Group knowledge and expertise to drive best practice
- You will attend regular monthly team meetings to help generate content ideas
- Ensure all output delivers on business objectives.
- About you
- 2-3 Years professional experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication with an impeccable eye for detail
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- An understanding of website Content Management Systems and analytics platforms
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Knowledge of how to build social media advertising campaigns
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, and Google AdWords is desirable
If you know you are the right person for the job, please write us a 1-page cover letter highlighting exactly why you are the right person for the role and fill in the application.